Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm still here and Fairy Moon update

No I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Though my SAL partners my have thought so!!! It has been very hectic around here this past month or so.

I didn't stitch on Celtic Autumn this month but I will get a picture up from April. We start Celtic Spring in June. I am going to fit Celtic Autumn into my rotation somewhere so that I get her finished soon.

Here is Fairy Moon from April. I will get an updated picture for this month up after this week is up.

I did manage to get a baby sampler finished but not Halloween Fairy. She has one wing to go. Poor thing has been waiting for months to be finished. I hope to get her done soon also!!

My husband was away in Virginia for a month and was kind enough to go LNS searching for me. Once he is unpacked I will get a picture of my new presents up. He also gave me a gift certificate to ABC Stitch for Mothers day. I will post a picture of those when they arrive. I am still working on the 50 project challenge. I didn't count my new gifts towards the challenge since they were part of my original rules on gifts and gift certificates!

Thanks for looking,

Kristin

3 comments:

Andie said...

YAY!!! You are still here!! Now I might be motivated to stitch on FM lol Glad you got lots of great stitchy pressies, and they don't count in the challenge cause You didn't buy them lol

Mel said...

FM is looking lovely. I really love the fabbie your stitching her on

Andie said...

Now where are you?!!