Tuesday, August 5, 2008
And speaking of my DH, he just found out that he made Chief this year!! Yeah!! For those who aren't military this is a very nice promotion for him. So the next six weeks or more is spent in training, fund raisers, community service etc. I told him my gift for not really seeing him for the next 6 weeks (he is going to be so busy with initiation) is my cross stitch order!!LOL I have to justify falling off the wagon somehow!!!
Have a great week I will be posting Celtic Spring progress at the end of the week.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Monday, July 7, 2008
1. Digging to America by Anne Tyler
2. Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
3. The Seduction of Water by Carol Goodman
4. Lady Macbeth by Susan King
5. Virgin Blue by Tracy Chevalier
6. Perfect Match by Jodi Picoult
7. Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult
8. Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult
9. The Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Joy Fowler
10. Picture Perfect by Jodi Picoult
11. Daughter of Time by Josephine Tey
12. Life is so Good by George Dawson
13. Empress Orchid by Anchee Min
14. The Last Empress by Anchee Min
15. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
16. The Drowning Tree by Carol Goodman
17. The Ghost Orchid by Carol Goodman
18. Wild Ginger by Anchee Min
19. Becoming Madame Mao by Anchee Min
20. The Sonnet Lover by Carol Goodman
21. We Were the Mulvaneys by Joyce Carol Oates
22. The Night Villa by Carol Goodman
23. The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
24. Me & Emma by Elizabeth Flock
25. Second Glance by Jodi Picoult
26. Harvesting the Heart by Jodi Picoult
27. Songs of the Humpback Whale by Jodi Picoult
28. Girl in Hyacinth Blue by Susan Vreeland
29. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Here is finish 8 of 50. This is Halloween Fairy by Nora Corbett Designs. She is stitched on Silkweavers 28ct. Jamaica Sunset. She is stitched with the threads from the kit.Sorry about the photo my camera started to act up.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
I didn't stitch on Celtic Autumn this month but I will get a picture up from April. We start Celtic Spring in June. I am going to fit Celtic Autumn into my rotation somewhere so that I get her finished soon.
Here is Fairy Moon from April. I will get an updated picture for this month up after this week is up.
I did manage to get a baby sampler finished but not Halloween Fairy. She has one wing to go. Poor thing has been waiting for months to be finished. I hope to get her done soon also!!
My husband was away in Virginia for a month and was kind enough to go LNS searching for me. Once he is unpacked I will get a picture of my new presents up. He also gave me a gift certificate to ABC Stitch for Mothers day. I will post a picture of those when they arrive. I am still working on the 50 project challenge. I didn't count my new gifts towards the challenge since they were part of my original rules on gifts and gift certificates!
Thanks for looking,
Monday, March 17, 2008
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
I am off to bury my nose in a book, no counting involved there!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Monday, January 28, 2008
Friday, January 25, 2008
I think that catches me up. I should have another small finish this week. If all goes well and I can get some stitching time in this weekend.
Thanks for looking.