Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Finish 5 of 50


Here is finish 5 of my 50 project challenge. This is Sweet, Sweet Babe from Sam Sarah Designs. I did this for one of Alan's cousins. I used the suggested Gentle Arts and Weeks Dye works. It is on Silkweavers 32 count Beignet. I did change the flowers at the bottom from the yellow to purple, I thought it looked more girly this way.


I hope to catch up soon with all of the baby samplers, I have another to start for a baby born in January and one for a baby due in July. I haven't decided how to finish this, I may try my hand at a flat fold. We will see.


Thanks for looking.


Kristin

3 comments:

Andie said...

Wow only 45 to go!! And CA will be finished in no time especially when its a week long sal! :)

Andie said...

Meant to say, that is a lovely birth sampler :)

Mel said...

yours really finishing things quickly. Conrgrats. Like Andie said only 45 to go.